14.10.09

Question?

Hello! I’m Jean/Nicole Orleans and you are reading my blog, which is almost as good as watching television and even free-er.

Question is from the internet…

Q: Dear Jean, I’m dying to know where you get your glasses. Who makes the frame?

A: Ummm…I don’t have my glasses on right now but the interesting thing about them is…I make them myself. I make all of them. And I do it on the weekends because I’m obviously busy with school. But I make them out of old material…umm..a clay..like you would make bracelet with in 8th grade and I make them all. I also make the lenses. And…those are not good. I cannot see a thing.

Well, internet. I’ve really missed you and I’m happy to see you again and I will talk to you throughout the year. Just remember, there’s a big thing that’s like the internet but they call it TV and it’s still free and you can just put it on. You don’t even have to stay in the room. Just put your TV on…in fact, put your TV on and just immediately leave the room as quickly as you can but leave the TV on. Thank you. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment