19.5.10

You Were Dead Before You Were Alive

I have always classified myself as a hopeless romantic. I'm a dreamer who has the tendency to stumble straight into her dreams and then fall out of them right onto her face. Falling in love has never been my problem. My problem is simply that I get carried away far too easily.

It's not that I don't have standards, because I do. I know what I want and if someone can't give me that, then I don't bother. However, I keep finding people who meet my standards and whose standards I meet as well, but it never feels right. Something always happens and they get attached to the point where things progress too soon and I end up falling out of what I thought was the right thing.

In the end, I'm back where I started...looking for that dream again.

No comments:

Post a Comment