26.3.10

Dear Nicole

Hey this is Jean Nicole from USA. You and me. I'm here. Let's drop the questions.

Q: What athlete, past or present, do you admire most and why?

A: Charles Oakley, not because of his basketball skills but because of his state-of-the-art car wash solution. There's no streaks, no haze, nothing. That's what I like about him.

Q: How many pets do you have?

A: I think of all Gods creatures as our pets...even Spider Man, who is neither spider nor man...which is weird.

Q: Have you ever thought about taking up competitive eating and why?

A: Hell no. Not until the league of competitive eating relaxes its rules crumbs and other eating debris. I could be quick and I could be tidy BUT I COULD NEVER BE BOTH.

Q: Talk a little about how you developed your first newspaper story.

A: I'm sorry but you did not phrase that in the form of a question.....next.

Oh, there isn't a next.

No comments:

Post a Comment