9.3.10

My personality:

I’m loud when I'm comfortable.
I get a bit tired of myself.
I try my best to be humble.
I cry easily.

I am not afraid of death.

I have a short temper.
For the most part, I love people.
I’m easy to get along with.
I have more friends than enemies.
I’ve smoked. (once)
I clean my room only on Saturday.


My appearance:

I wear makeup.
I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
I wear contacts.
I wear glasses.
I’ve had braces.
I've never dyed my hair.
I curl my hair everyday.
My ears are small.
I have large feet.

Relationships:

I’m single.
I’m crushin’.

I’m not afraid of being hurt.
I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
I’ve been in love more than two times.
I believe in love at first sight.
I believe it is not who you love but that you love.

Friendships:

I’ve beaten up a friend.
I can trust at least five people with my life.

Experiences:

I’ve been on a plane.
I’ve been on a boat.
I’ve left the country.
My sister has died.
I’ve taken a taxi.
I’ve taken a city bus.
I’ve taken a school bus.
I’ve made a speech.
I’ve been in some sort of club.
I’ve won an award.

Music:

I listen to country.
I listen to pop.
I listen to techno.
I listen to rock.
I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly and never get tired of it.
I'm not so fond of the radio.
I download music.

Television:

I spend at least four hours a day watching television.
I’m in love with Will & Grace.
I’ve seen and like 30 Rock.
I’ve seen and like Nip/Tuck.
I’ve seen and like Parks and Recreation.
I’ve seen and like The L Word.
I’ve seen and like House.
I’ve seen and like The Office.
I’ve seen and like CSI.
I’ve seen and like American Idol.

Family Life:

I get along with both of my parents.
My parents are still together.
I have one sister.
I have one half sister.
I’ve never ran away from my home.
I’ve lied to my parents.

Hair:

I want to shave my head.
I want dreads.

I use baby and horse shampoo.

School:

I’ve cried in front of a teacher.
I’ve had detention.
I'm an AP student.
I’ve walked out of class.
I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
I’ve failed a test.
I’ve cheated on a test.
I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
A teacher has called my parents.
I find teachers to easily be my idols.

No comments:

Post a Comment