24.12.09

Bruja

Last night everyone was telling their scary stories. And can I say....creee-pay! Goosebumps.

So anyways, after we got done I went straight to bed having the scary thoughts completely out of my mind and counting cute little sheep in my head.

It wasn't until 4am, in the middle of snores and dreams, I heard...
"Nicole? ..... Nicole? ....Please, Nicole? ..... wake up ... *sniff sniff* Nicole? .... Please?"

It was my little cousin begging me to wake up but she ended up waking up everyone else in the room.

Annoyed and bothered I just moved over and was asking myself "Why is everyone so scared?" and closed my eyes once again.

Once everyone felt safe and in the middle of the bed and not at the edge, I started to hear their snores and what not.

Now the tables had turned....

I began to think about all the stories and all the images that popped in my head.
Witches, ghost children, horsebirds, and yes, even dwarfs.

I was freaking out!
I started to pray and do the thing I always do when I'm scared.....
sing.

"Jesus loves the little children. All the children in the world!"
"Jesus loves me, oh yes he does. Jesus loves me, oh yes he does!"

But that didn't work either.
So for the next hour, at 5 o clock in the morning I was up thinking if I turn around, will there be a ghost face staring right at me?

Gahhh.....

Good Night, everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment