2.12.09

Dear Nicole

Hey, what’s up! Jean Nicole. You know me…your boy. Thanks for the questions, I got the answers.
Let’s go!


TerraStork93: (I'm going to assume that this is a person who delivers babies, who is a Terry, and is 93 years old)

Q: Why don’t strippers use their real names on stage?

A: Same reasons you don’t use your real name when you post questions on my interweb page...daddy issues.

MarlenaMc:

Q: What does Jean Nicole do when she is feeling down?

A: This might sound unoriginal in our country but I like to take out my stilts and do my neighbor’s yard work.

noah_naaman:

Q: How does the interweb work?

A: That’s a good question........

Liz71:

Q: What would be your theme song?

A: "Tomorrow" from Annie but sung by a beautiful old man.

johnnybravo: (you think it's really from the character? Johnny Bravo? this is exciting.)

Q: What’s the strangest thing you found in your pocket the morning after a night out on the town?

A: Funny you should ask. I woke up this morning and in my pocket was this:

http://babble.com/CS/blogs/droolicious/2008/10/01-07/ultimate-giant-gund-teddy-bear-1.jpg

Thanks for the questions. Keep on posting them. Remember, Jean Nicole is here! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment