15.12.09

Dear Nicole

Jean Nicole of California. Yeah, you know me! Thanks for the questions because I got the answers.

esoteric:

Q: Do you find elbows frightening? Why or why not?

A: Only when people draw faces on them. That's stuff is spoooky.

yoimhungover:

Q: Sometimes apples are red, and sometimes apples are green. Thoughts?

A: I don't support fruit racism so I won't answer that question.

MangoSpartan:

Q: If you could create your own jellybean flavor, what would it be and why?

A: Baby turtles because they're so darn cute mixed with popcorn flavor.

courtneynyc:

Q: Is it true that the average person swallows 8 spiders each year during their sleep?

A: That depends on how much you like spiders. I personally don't like them so I choose not to eat them while i sleep.

See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment