13.4.10

Childhood Memories

http://www.soundportraits.org/images/oldest_male_stripper/oldest_male_stripper-gallery-2.jpg
There was one point in my life when I aspired to a be stripper.

When I was 11, I remember coming home one day from school and found about 8 CD's thrown allover my front yard. So out of curiosity, I played them all in my stereo and one of them turned out to be old stripper music. Then, I had a brilliant idea.
I looked allover my closet to find my pink boa and called my neighbor to come over right away. "WE CAN TEAM UP!". I wanted to be a stripper and she wanted to be a playboy bunny. We imagined ourselves to be the best ticket in town. So we would practice. Every time she would come over, we would get stalk naked and start our whole routine. She'd go......I'd go...We'd go......then it all came to a crashing halt when my mom caught us. "Ummmmm.....no". And it ended just like that. Ahh..my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment