15.4.10

Movies To Watch


" If he's so weird, why is he wearing Nikes? "


"We met at Starbucks. Not at the same Starbucks but we saw each other at different Starbucks across the street from each other. "

"It's in my eyes, Marty. It's like that story of the cave. "


"Well I wrote a hit play and directed it so I'm not sweating it either."


"Mrs. Robinson, if you don't mind me saying so, this conversation is getting a little strange."


"He needed me now more than ever, but something had come between us. I'd stopped even paying attention to him. Instead I sat in the car and read a map and spelled out entire sentences with my tongue on the roof of mouth where nobody could read them. "


" What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on? I bet you got, say, pitiful, portable picnic players. Come with uncle and hear all proper! Hear angels’ trumpets and devils’ trombones. You are invited!"


" September 28th, 1997. It is exactly 11am. At the funfair, near the ghost train, the marshmallow twister is twisting. Meanwhile, on a bench in Villette Square, Félix Lerbier learns there are more links in his brain than atoms in the universe. Meanwhile, at the Sacré Coeur, the nuns are practising their backhand. The temperature is 24°C, humidity 70%, atmospheric pressure 990 millibars. "


" I was suicidal as a matter of fact and would have killed myself, but I was in analysis with a strict Freudian, and, if you kill yourself, they make you pay for the sessions you miss. "

No comments:

Post a Comment