1.4.10

Homie Don't Play That



Name

Jean Nicole G. Orleans

Big dream
"To hang out with Megan Mullally. A full on day. Not just five minutes. And grab a burger. Hold the mayo."

Career
"Public Relations Manager. Then 45 years later, become retired and start a small interior design business in New Orleans."

What's next
"College. This is going way too fast."

Personal style
"A loose T-shirt, good jeans, leather boots, a bullet necklace, and girl, you got it!"

Shoes
"Got brand new sandals from me mum. My other ones were literally falling apart. I really had to use glue and tape to hold it together. Ghetto!"

Jewelry
"Always."

Hair
"I use either horse shampoo or baby shampoo. Depends if I want someone to ride me or wipe my butt....ok, That was inappropriate. "

Tip
"Just get lots of sleep! Makes everything better. Sometimes I sleep through eight alarms. Crazy, eh?"

Obsessed with
"Megan Mullally, women with shaven heads, veiny arms, jawlines, scars, and my literature teacher, Ms. Batchelor. We're a team."

Favorite city
"New York City. The culture. It's way different than Los Angeles. Me no likey."

Favorite music
"David Bowie, my first crush. Madonna, second crush."

Favorite food
"Black food. Is that how you say it? You know...oh..I mean Southern. Go to Lucille's..thee best."

Favorite drink
"Acai berry. Ooo, girl."

Favorite movie
"Right now, The Hunger. In love with Catherine Deneuve. But of all time - Chicago."

Favourite book
"Lolita".

Personal motto
"Never pass judgment. That..and...Homie, don't play that!"

Style icon
"Catherine Deneuve."

First thing in the morning
"Sing 'We Are the World'".

Last thing before bed
"Kiss goodnight".

Birthday
January 26th.

Born in
Riverside, California.

Live in
Brea, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment