21.6.10

Dear Nicole

This is Jean Nicole from USA and you're hanging out with ME. Drop the questions on me, baby.

Q: Dear Nicole, who would you choose to live your life for one day and why?

A: Uhh, let's see. If I couldn't do this anymore. If my current exhaustion led to a debilitating falling down...is Tom Selleck a weird choice? I think he would be good. OR Eddie Murphy...in a Filipino lady suit. I'm on board. Eddie Murphy in any body-changing suit, I'm on board.

Q: What's your favorite brain food? What inspires you?

A: Funny that you asked those two questions together because it's the same answer.....BREAD.

Q: What is it like to live in such an old (haunted) house?

A: It's truly an honor when I think that I'm peeing in the same toilet as an old farmer. I think about that and I think about how far I've come in my life.

Q: What's Jean Nicole's midday snack?

A: I usually eat some nachos. But there's times when I'm really nice, I eat some Hamburger Helper flavored rice crispy treats.

Q: Do you play any sports?

A: I'm afraid not. I wanted to take up russian roulette because the name sounds cool but my grandma said it wasn't a sport.

Q: What historical leader do you identify with and why?

A: I'm going to say Napoleon but don't take that the wrong way. I just really admire the hats that he wore.

No comments:

Post a Comment