23.6.10

The Most Broke-Ass Strip Club...EVER


I simply refuse to imagine this is real and that this shit actually took place some where in these United States. I really do. Because there is no way in heaven nor California that you are going to convince me that there is a strip club somewhere in America that has an ashy amputee as a stripper.

This heffer is missing everything that a stripper is supposed to be in possession of!

Lotion and limbs.

You can NOT be a one legged stripper with eczema on your ass, you just can't! Looking like you are in need of a Vaseline bath and a better health plan and shit. I mean really??

And this damn club has the nerve to have a VIP room.

What the hell goes on in there???

Look, there is just some things you should not be doing. You need to just fall back.

Stripping is one of those things. Because it is supposed to be about the fantasy of it all, and trust me when I say I have never once met someone who fantasized about getting a lap dance from a victim of a Blood Diamond raid.

I figure if you are only 3 quarters of a hoe, they should only have to pay 3 quarters of the price. I’m just saying.

That’s also why I would never pay full price to watch a midget ass midget strip.

That’s not even good mathematics.

No comments:

Post a Comment