29.7.10

Soaked in the Answers

as I stood there surrounded by most of the people I know, I began to wonder about their secrets… the moments where each one bared their soul to me.. and the secrets that I had shared with them. what did I really have on them? and where was the beauty in defining right from wrong..

Fuck the expectation to judge and fuck my moral responsibility to inform her about the affair her lover was having, or to question the validity of their tumultuous relationship. Where did this concept of morality even begin to appear in our dark twisted worlds.. and who are we to decide that we have the right to correct other’s apparent wrongs.

Is it complete arrogance and naivety to assume you have the answer? or has apparent ‘morality’ just given us an excuse to play...

(via narcissisticdramaqueen)

1 comment: