11.7.10

52.

Today is my mom's birthday. Writing her card, expressing how much I love her made me realize how much mothers put into their children, how much they sacrifice, and how much love and forgiveness is written into their souls. I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine - she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always as to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men - from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
http://www.masters-of-photography.com/images/full/lange/lange_migrant_mother.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment