2.8.10

Around the Bend

click to zoom
A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

- Every three weeks, I will try and buy a new weapon to add to my collection
- "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." is what I live by
- There are three people in the world I completely trust
- I’m attracted to darkness and things that are generally bad for me
- One of the most amazing things to me are father and daughter dances
- I love the feeling at 4:30 am when you are all alone and there are no interruptions
- My dream is to go to travel as much as possible and spend time learning and helping those that suffer far greater than we could ever understand
- I’m way too free-spirited
- I believe in God and his love but that we overcomplicate that fact and have a tendancy to destroy the beauty of it
- I hate chipped nails! and paint them constantly
- I love getting wrapped in the world of research.. and truly believe in educating myself on everything and anything the world has to discover, until the day I die.
- I haven't worn sock straight-up for about 2 years...I know it's gross but I can't breathe with them on.
- I have an obsession with too much people in this world..at least none of them are Lindsay, Miley, or Taylor.
- I will try anything once and crave adventure constantly
- Although I am in love children and have planned to have a family of 12 since I was eleven, I think I am actually only going to have 1 or not at all :(

No comments:

Post a Comment